The Little London vegan guide to places where you can order vegan food for your picnic when restrictions easy on the 29th of March!
Email for orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery on Sunday 9th of May, minimum order £20.
SCANDI DELI BOX
* Danish Rye Bread, Tofish Spread, Danish Remoulade, Seitan Roast Slices, Dill Cream Cheese, Pickled Aubergine (Sill), Seaweed Caviar & Crispy Onion Enough for 2 people, £22 / Large £26
* Large Brunch with Seitan Sausage, Smoky Baked Beans, Scrambled Tofu, Garlic Mushroom, Garlic & Herb Potatoes. Harissa Mayo on the side, £9 / Extra Sausage £10
* Scandi Gratin, £25, 4-6 portions
Like a fish gratin with Tofu, Artichoke, Dill sauce and Mash potatoes.
* ASPARAGUS & OLIVES w. Saffron Aioli
*. CHEEZE & ONION
* TACO PIE w. Harissa Mayo
* GARLIC MUSHROOM & TRUFFLE CAMEMBERT
Two for £16, mix and match, plus 4 Cheeze Twists (GF option)
* No Tuna Mousse, £2 per 100g
* Tofish, £2 per 100g
* Black Hummus, £2 per 100g
* Classic Hummus, £2 per 100g
* Harissa Hummus, £2 per 100g
* Harissa Mayo, £2.50 per 100g
* Saffron Aioli, £2.50 per 100g
* Danish Remoulade, £3 per 100g (perfect if you are making a fish substitute dish after watching Seaspiracy)
* “Sill”, Swedish pickled Aubergine, £4 / ADD Dill Cream Cheese and make a Smörrebröd Sandwich, £1
* Creamy Potato salad, £4 per 300g
* Greek Salad, £4 per portion
* Harissa Chilli & Sausage Rolls, w. Harissa Mayo, £10 for 4
* Raw Chocolate cake w. fresh Raspberries & Rum Raspberry Sauce on the side, £20 for a 6″ cake enough for 4-6 portions
* Spiced Apple Crumble, £10 (2 portions in one tray)
* Rum Chocolate Globes, £7 for 6 (GF)* Chocolate Globes with Sprinkles, £ for 6 (GF)
*** Marzipan & Chocolate Praline, £2 each (GF) *** Only a few left, when they are gone they are gone!!!
* Vegan Jumbo Bratwurst (Seitan): Swedish Mustard, ketchup, crispy onion and grilled onions in a Pretzel bun.
* Chili Cheeze Bratwurst (Seitan): Swedish Mustard, ketchup, crispy onion and grilled onions in a Pretzel bun. Homemade Cheeze sauce and Harissa Chili.
* Nachos: Tortilla crisps, mild chili bean sauce and homemade Cheeze sauce and topped with fresh Coriander. (Gluten Free)
* Spicy Nachos: Tortilla crisps, mild chili bean sauce and homemade Cheeze sauce, Harissa Mayo and pickled Jalapenos and topped with fresh Coriander. (Gluten Free)
* Toasties: Sourdough toast with homemade Cheeze sauce and red onions.
1. Garlic Mushrooms 2. Garlic Mushrooms with The Arty Vegans Truffle Camembert 3. Chili Sausage, Harissa Chili with Bockwurst (Seitan) Sausage 4. Pesto, homemade Sundried Tomato & Spinach Pesto (no nuts) 5. Pesto with The Arty Vegans Smoked Muenster Cheeze 6. H*M & Dijon (smoked Tofu) 7. H*M, Dijon & Smoked Muenster Cheeze 8. Tomato & Basil 9. Tomato & Basil with Feta (Gluten Free options)
* Quesadilla: North African Flat Bread with homemade Cheeze sauce and red onions.
1. CHKN & Spinach, Chili oil (Marinated Soya Bites) 2. Chili bean sauce, Jalapeno, Nacho Crunch and Chili oil 3. Pesto & Smoked Muenster
* Garlic & Herb fried potatoes with Mayo (GF)
* Mix leaf salad with apple & carrot and topped with homemade Dijon Vinaigrette (GF)
* Mix leaf salad with Feta, Olives, red onion and homemade Oregano Olive Oil (GF)
* Nacho crisps with homemade Harissa Mayo (GF)
* Black Hummus (smoky)
* Harissa Hummus (spicy)
* Beetroot & Dill Hummus (Scandi flavours)
* Swedish Rum Oat & Chocolate balls with coconut (contains alcohol
Send an email for more info and to see this weeks menu and delivery slots: email@example.com
Using seasonal and local ingredients Daun´s Deli offer dishes like Lasagna, Moussaka, Brunch and the Sunday favourite Scandi inspired Roast tray for two-three people.
Other Scandi dishes like Swedish Creamy Potato salad with Dill, and a vide range of Deli items; Quiches, Salads and spreads like Beetroot Hummus, Tofish, No Tuna Mousse, Pesto and Mayo.
Daun´s Deli is all about home cooked food, healthy options of classic dishes with inspiration from Scandinavia, mainly Sweden.
Catering for any occasion: having a social distancing picnic or BBQ, family dinner, anniversary, birthday or wedding.
Did a monthly supper club at Bottle Bar and Shop in Catford.
Normally the monthly Sunday market at Catford Food Market.